congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


I wished you're strong enough to hold me tight and never let me go.

I want to let it out here but I just couldn't seems to find the right sentence or words to describe what i truly feel. I don't even know where should I even get it started. One thing for sure, I just couldn't control myself but my tears slip endlessly. You don't want to know since when..

I felt like I don't have anyone to turn to. I'm only left with you in my life. Wishing and hoping that you would understand how I feel but things just ain't going the way i wanted it to go. I have been faking a smile for quite a long time that I, myself couldn't even remember since when. I will continue about this next post.

all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.