congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Friday, October 15, 2010


"My broken heart will heal after a while; my goal is to see you and not cry, but smile."


Yes, last time your friends gave you a helping hand. And you said that they're a special friend.. Your eyes must have caught some dust that you didn't even notice how your SPECIAL friend looked at me. You didn't notice that I was so offended by that. After awhile, you knew that I dislike them but you tried to kill me at one point. Saying that they helped you when you needed a helping hand. They gave you food and money when you need them.

But Baby, I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I COULD.


And about the bitch that called and was looking for me.., I don't know who was it. Neither do i even know their number. So stop blaming my friends for using unpleasant words to you because anyone or everyone can claim that they're my friend just to break us down.

all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.