congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Saturday, October 30, 2010


Does anyone have any idea why it rained so heavily?


Finally it is my off day today... But it rained. Asked myself why? Perhaps due to pain i felt inside. I refuse not to cry 'cause i don't want my mother to interfere my problems or life. I have been living my life without any knowing what truly happened. She saw my bills slip and she started questioning me about it. As usual, i can't be bothered.. I wont answer her question sincerely or straight to the point. So she told me not to loan or owe any money from any company or etc and i told her, even if i have to i won't tell anyone cause i am the one who did it. It is almost half a year i've been pulling the load by myself.. I will keep on going until 1 and a half year more..

I'll be going to posb soon.. i guess.

all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.