congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Sunday, January 9, 2011


Friends are there only when you're happy.


I love you so much. Please be careful and don't leave me 'cause if you do, i don't even think i can be strong for a single day. :'(
all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.