congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Thursday, January 13, 2011


I should be an actress.. I do it everyday.
Like when you ask me how I'm doing, I smile and say I'm okay.

Baby, I really wished you would understand me. But I do strongly believe that you will understand me one day when i'm gone. I've been through quite alot with and without you, baby. At times, it just hurts so much that i couldn't hold back my tears any longer. My tears can just slip anytime and anywhere.
I've hold back my tears for quite a long time and i've been holding on the edge yet no one notice me. I was patient enough with everything, baby. Oh baby, kadang2 i mengharapkan you lihat dan tenung mata ku, cuba selam dirimu dalam kehidupanku. Try drown yourself in my life. Swim back in my past. I've got no one to turn to. I've got no shoulder to cry on and because of that, I hold back my tears. Finally in 2011, I couldn't take it anymore and let go all of my tears onto your shoulder. But i've yet to let go all of my fears 'cause you dont seem to understand me yet.
I really wished that one day will come soon. The day that you will understand me truly and fully 'cause I couldn't take it anymore that whenever i cry, you'll scold me for crying. How the hell can i ever stop crying?? I remembered-: how she wish he/she were dead, what she said to me without anyone witnessing, the hours of me worrying due to not knowing your whereabouts, how ur niece react when you were with me, and many more. All those that ive mention caused me tears but i hold back until that day. but still you dont see what i see.

all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.