congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Friday, January 14, 2011


Trust is really hard to gain,
Once you've lost it.

Its really weird how we handled our relationship. Are we doing it the wrong way, baby? 'cause we always end up hurting one another but we'll be fine in time. Weirdly, We quarreled again. Like yesterday, you wanted to leave me but someone stopped you from it. And that someone is our precious but the way you said it, its like we're a burden in your life. It really tears me apart when im letting you go. Its like, what am i saying?! It really tears me apart when you said don't come and find you anymore. But thank you for coming back. You know i love you too so much.

I just need you to comfort me. I just need a listening ear from you. I don't need you to freaking nag at me. I don't need you to interfere my life. I just need an opinion from you. Or perhaps a hug, mum?

What makes you think w/o him, i would be happier? Since a hug is also hard to give from you to me? Who else could i turn to, mum? I really wished you would understand me fully and truly. I've once drown myself in ur life to understand you and i did but you didn't appreciate it neither did you even understand me back? :'(

I loved you and i still do. If only you could stop comparing me and others, Life would be beautiful.


And boyfriend, i just need you to be brave enough to stand up for me baby! :'( 5days straight im crying baby.
all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.