congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


A life with love will have some thorns,
but a life without love will have no roses.


I believe that people out there will object with the caption above. Different people have their own opinions. This is just my point of view, you can always drop down your opinion in my formspring, I would love to know 'em. Perhaps, you already have a wonderful life even without love. Or maybe, you have a great family and true friends that can lighten up your life. Frankly, i don't have any of them but my only love. I don't have- a great family, true friends, understand siblings and etc. Or should i say that i don't have any friends? :(

I have to admit that boyfriend and i do argue, uncountable times. I always complain how hard my life is, frankly, i can see that boyfriend is already sick and tired of me. I am the one who always want to talk things out and solve it but he's always said he wants to go out of the house and have a drink. &I think that isn't a must. He is the one who always letting go of everything while i am the one who is always trying to save it. At times, it just hurts too much and my mind got haywire.

&Boyfriend, this is for you,

Separated doesn't always fixed the problem, so think twice if you want to end up a relationship, baby.


all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.