congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Tuesday, January 18, 2011




I felt that you're simply heartless. You're not understanding at all 'cause you didn't even try to understand nor put yourself in my shoes and feel what i've felt before. I almost break down just now when you said there's so much cartons to be done and you got angry when i didn't give a damn. Have you ever think of me? Did anyone care when worked for 10/11hrs last year? My mum don't, no one ever did care and i just thought you would.. I still wishing you would understand me. I wish you would care about me a little bit more than you used to. But things just ain't the way i want it to be. :'(
all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.