congeniality

profile

I'm down to earth and often blog about what lies beyond my eyes. But oh well, it doesn't matter what I choose to blog about 'cause no matter how carefully I choose your words, it will still get twisted by others.

I only have two person that i can't live without and that is my hubby,Muhammad Rahmat and my cutest son, Muhammad Ariq Rizzwandy.



tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

friends
friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends friends
archives by article:

Thursday, February 3, 2011


It is 'used to be' now.



I was looking back in my past how i knew you. Reminiscing how we've met but all that tears me apart. You were as skinny as a chopstick when i first knew you but now, you looked better than the first. I miss how you used to wait for me at work. I miss how you comfort me when i was so scared to go to work.I was like your only queen in your life. I was the first person you find in the beginning of the day and so at the end of the day.

Everything changed now. You start accepting every women you see. You promised to change and treat me better but now? You took me and our love for granted. If you still wants to play this kind of game at this age, so be it. I'm really tired of telling you and asking you but you don't and never seems to change. Never even intend to. I swear, I am sad about it.

all material copyright No Restrictions of Life. layout by aellyniq. patterns by fl4shy colors by beatbox. inspiration from myspace. powered by blogger.